Mark H. Goldman has been a top producing residential loan officer in San Diego since 1991. His experience covers a broad spectrum of financing including:
- Conventional 30-year loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Loans for Investment Real Estate
- Loans for credit challenged borrowers
The Goldman Philosophy
Mark Goldman has built his residential loan practice on three rules:
- I expect my borrowers to act in their best interest.
- I want my borrowers to be fully informed. There are no dumb questions about your loan.
- I believe every client deserves personal attention and service.
Mark enjoys working with first-time homebuyers as well as experienced homeowners. He has been a licensed real estate salesperson and developer since 1974. With over 25 years of experience as a mortgage broker, Mark can find the perfect loan to meet your borrowers’ needs.
Mark has a degree in real estate finance from the University of Connecticut. Mark has a Certified Commercial Investment Member [CCIM] designation from the CCIM Institute. He has authored several books on real estate financial analysis and given seminars on real estate financial analysis and financial planning topics. Mark also taught real estate finance at SDSU. His areas of expertise include analyzing financing alternatives and searching for specialized loan programs. Mark has been a “Certified Community Home Buyers’ Program” instructor. He can help to maximize your home purchasing power or achieve your refinancing goals.